This summer is flying by… just when we thought it was time to do a mid-year check in, we’re already rolling through Q3! If you’re feeling the pressure of meeting your sales goals by the end of the year, here are 5 tips to help you close out 2022 strong:
- How it started vs. how it’s going: Consider the goals you set back in January. Did you want to close a certain number of deals? Were you set on hitting a specific dollar amount? Now’s the time to reflect on the strategies you put in place to get there, and pivot if needed. The market has changed a lot since the beginning of the year, so think about any strategy that may not be as effective in this cooling market as you work toward your goals.
- Ask around: Reach out to professionals (both in and outside of your brokerage) for insight and ideas on how to succeed in a shifting market from those who have seen the ups and downs. If you’re not with a brokerage yet, look for one that aligns with your goals. A brokerage that offers training or classes can help you not just with your goals, but your overall growth as an agent.
- Get matched: Stay updated with the latest pre-market listings with Listing Alert. Access to your brokerage’s pre-market listings — along with the ability to match buyers to those properties — gives you a competitive edge, and can jump-start communication for potential opportunities and deals.
- Mix up your mornings: Get into a daily routine that hypes you up and prepares you for the day. Try a motivation meditation or daily affirmation to get you going in the morning. Waking up with the right mindset gives you the confidence you need to tackle your day. You’ve got this!
- Treat yourself: Another great way to stay motivated is to set rewards for yourself at mini-milestones. Whether it’s checking out a new lunch spot or an afternoon coffee with a friend, celebrate your victories as you make progress.
If you fall short of your goals at the end of the year, don’t let that discourage you. Despite the ever-changing times, you’ll have learned something new and grown from it. Carry your goals over to the next year or set new ones for a fresh start — and stay positive as we navigate this evolving market!
Want more tips on how to boost agent productivity? Check out Linda’s article for RealTrends!